Friday, October 21, 2011

My First Post!
















After looking at and reading many many quilting & crafting blogs this past year, I have decided to start my own!  I hope that this will motivate me to do more of my own work and to finish up my ever growing pile of WIPs (works in progress) and to tackle the long list of bookmarked projects I've found.  I also like the idea of having a catalog of all my work to look at for years to come!  Thanks for stopping by... and hopefully you'll see something to inspire you!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm following your blog, so don't let me down... I wanna see some of that amazing work you've done! Post! Post! Post!

    (and Happy Thanksgiving, say hi to the peeps for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love new quilting blogs! I'm going to follow you on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete