Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WIP Wednesday {June 4 2014}

 Just wanted to share a few of my work in progresses that have my current attention :)

This is my briar rose quilt I'm making for my daughter's someday twin bed.  I'm adding borders to the top and bottom only as it's wide enough as is.  I'm stuck on what fabrics to use though.  I'm thinking maybe two different solids so it's easy to tell which end is the top or bottom since many of the fabrics are directional.


This cross quilt for my husband is languishing on my design wall.  I need to finish up just 2 more blocks but for some reason they've been neglected.  



 I loved the Jacbob's ladder quilt Jolene made and am slowly working towards my own.  This is just going to be a blatant copy because I loved it so much.


Sorting my string scraps to make some type of scrappy rainbow string quilt hopefully soon.  These piles make me so happy it's a little embarrassing  :)


And lastly here's a sneak peak at my Schnitzle and Boo mini quilt for my partner.  The overwhelming response to a few patterns I had asked about on instagram (find me @pieceatlast) was the Supernova pattern so I'm taking a stab at it.  I've wanted to make one for awhile now so its a win-win!  All the blocks are made so now it's just a matter of piecing the top.

Linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.

3 comments:

  1. Love that Briar Rose quilt! And you're fabrics in all of them are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of your WIPs!!! Especially your mini for the swap!! (it'd be fun to be your partner!!) beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great mini quilt for the swap. Your lucky partner!

    ReplyDelete