Friday, October 25, 2013

What does the fox say?

Note: This post has been edited as of 10/28 to include more photos...




I have finished my first commissioned quilt!  This quilt is for a baby boy that was born at the end of September.  My customer's only stipulation was that it include fabric with a fox print.  I found two fox prints that went well together and then moved forward with a blue and grey color scheme, pulling prints from my stash.

I worked so hard to finish it today in order to link up with Crazy Mom Quilt's Finish It Up Friday and also to get something crossed off my to do list.  While I did finish today, it was not before the sun went down.  I tried taking photos with indoor lighting but they just turned out too yellow.    Here's one good photo from tonight.  I'll be back tomorrow to edit this post with more photos.  Photos below!









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful is the Quilt , Rachel!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks nice from what I can see. More pics please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of this quilt, it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete